Greg R. Lindsay
Greg Lindsay is a Partner with the firm. For more than 12 years his practice has focused on construction law and litigation in federal, state, and appellate court levels. Mr. Lindsay has represented owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors and design professionals such as geotechnical engineers, structural engineers, civil engineers, and architects. His experience with construction related litigation includes defect matters in areas of residential construction, commercial construction, utility installation, and oil/gas line construction. In addition to construction litigation, Mr. Lindsay has also represented clients in subrogation, premises liability, contract, and personal and property damage claims. In addition, Mr. Lindsay has represented product manufacturers in wrongful death matters. He has successfully tried several cases in Colorado district courts.
Mr. Lindsay has received an AV-Preeminent Rating by Martindale Hubbell. This is the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethical standards based on reviews from fellow lawyers in Colorado
Representative Construction-Related Experience:
* Obtained a defense verdict on behalf of a general contractor in a construction defect suit brought against them by the owner of a single-family mountain home.
* Obtained summary judgment for real estate broker and his parent company in a suit filed by the purchaser of commercial property.
* Represented multiple developers and general contractors in numerous multi-million dollar claims filed by condominium homeowner associations alleging construction and design defects with successful resolutions.
* Obtained summary judgment of a majority of claims against a national commercial builder relating to construction defect claims at a manufacturing and testing facility.
* Successfully obtained dismissal of certain claims under Colorado's Wrongful Death statute in a highly publicized product liability matter.
Mr. Lindsay is a graduate of Brigham Young University and the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. Mr. Lindsay is a native of Spanish Fork, Utah, where he was a member of a state champion high school baseball team. He is fluent Portuguese, having spent two years living in Sao Paulo, Brazil, as a volunteer missionary for his church. In his spare time, Mr. Lindsay enjoys spending time with wife and two kids, traveling, watching sporting events, and playing golf.
Areas of practice
- Construction defects
- Insurance defense
- Complex commercial litigation
- Products liability
Admitted to practice
- Colorado, 2002
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado, 2003
- Rising Star in the 2012 edition of Colorado Law & Politics
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2002
- Brigham Young University, B.A., 1999
- Colorado Bar Association
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org | Office: 303 468-5980